About the store
Here are information about the WJS Ginza store. Visit us and experience Japanese traditions.
Our shop is a perfect reservation system.
About the store
|Name||WJS (Welcome Japan Support) Ginza|
|Opening||March 1, 2016|
|Operating company||Inc. 7 Holdings|
|Address||7th Floor, New Ginza Building No.6
5-5-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku,
The person coming by car
Accommodation number is 800 “Nishi-ginza parking lots” of the Ginza area maximum scale around here.
3 minutes on foot I’ll recommend to you.
WJS Ginza Property photos
Other Property photos are delivered every day on Facebook and Twitter. We will certainly give me a follow-up.
- ①6 tatamis room
- This is the 6 tatamis (9,9m²) Japanese-style room where the tea ceremony and calligraphy courses take place. The Japanese-style room opens on to the Japanese garden.
- ②3 tatamis room
- This is the 3 tatamis (4,9m²) Japanese-style room where the Sensei will assist you in dressing up in a kimono. The Japanese-style room opens on to the Japanese garden.
- ③Souvenirs and gifts corner
- We have items made by Japanese craftsmen available for sale in our store, such as traditional Japanese glassware.
- ④Money exchange counter
- We handle 40 foreign currencies. Exchange your money in next to no time.
- ⑤Meeting room
- You can hold business meetings or negotiations in this luxurious room.
- ⑥Japanese garden
- We designed the store to resemble a real Japanese garden. By just walking into the store, you will be able to enjoy a true Japanese atmosphere. When dressing up in a kimono, you can take pictures in the garden.
- ⑦Rest space
- If you feel tired, come to our store and take a break. Feel free to ask for some tea or order a drink from the menu.
- On the well-arranged graveled balcony, you can take a look at the bonsai. It also serves as a smoking area.