WJS Ginza is approximately 3 minutes away from Ginza train station.
If you come by car, please use the “Nishi (West) Ginza parking lot”.
A reservation is necessary. To make a reservation, please call us or fill in the online application form.
7th Floor, New Ginza Building No,6
5-5-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
The way from Ginza station to the emporium
We recommend to park in the “west Ginza parking lot” which has a capacity of 800 cars and is close to the building.It will be approximately a 3 minutes walk from the parking lot.
- ①6 tatamis room
- This is the 6 tatamis (9,9m²) Japanese-style room where the tea ceremony and calligraphy courses take place. The Japanese-style room opens on to the Japanese garden.
- ②3 tatamis room
- This is the 3 tatamis (4,9m²) Japanese-style room where the Sensei will assist you in dressing up in a kimono. The Japanese-style room opens on to the Japanese garden.
- ③Souvenirs and gifts corner
- We have items made by Japanese craftsmen available for sale in our store, such as traditional Japanese glassware.
- ④Money exchange counter
- We handle 40 foreign currencies. Exchange your money in next to no time.
- ⑤Meeting room
- You can hold business meetings or negotiations in this luxurious room.
- ⑥Japanese garden
- We designed the store to resemble a real Japanese garden. By just walking into the store, you will be able to enjoy a true Japanese atmosphere. When dressing up in a kimono, you can take pictures in the garden.
- ⑦Rest space
- If you feel tired, come to our store and take a break. Feel free to ask for some tea or order a drink from the menu.
- On the well-arranged graveled balcony, you can take a look at the bonsai. It also serves as a smoking area.